Monday, September 14, 2015

Fall Newsletter


"Glowing Depths"  Oil on canvas, 36"x36"

Fresh, new paintings just in time for Fall!
I have a ton of great news to share. The biggest news is that I am finally creating artwork full-time! I stepped down from my full time job to dedicate more time to art. I'm finally finding the time to create lots of new work and apply for shows.


As of September 1st, I made a commitment to update my blog every day. In addition to posting my newest work, I'm adding content about color theory, techniques, and materials. You can visit my blog here



I have also been appointed the President of Arizona Plein Air Painters. This group is dedicated to promoting the joy of painting outside. Join us at one of our Paint-Outs and experience the beauty of creating art in Arizona. See what members are creating on our Facebook page, and visit our Homepage for our event calendar. 



You can now find me on Instagram. My username is SterbenzArt



I've got a bunch of new projects in the works. Look below for some new pieces. Stay tuned for even more!


"Camelback Sunrise" Oil on linen - 16x20

Will be showing in"Atmosphere" at Carmel Visual Arts, in Carmel, CA through October 23, 2015


"Harper's Nursery"
Gouache - 4x5

Was featured in James Gurney's "Outdoor Market Challenge" on September 2nd

"Door County Clouds"
Oil on linen - 16x20

Part of a recent Color Theory blog post about painting greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment